Elaine Watters is a Dublin based artist who loves vibrant colour and expressive marks. Working with palette knives and brushes she likes to experiment with different styles and materials both natural and man made to create interesting mark making and texture in her pieces. Her art is joyful, uplifting and colourful, as you can see in her recent solo exhibition (July 2023) and on her website (www.elainewattersart.ie).
Elaine works in a versatile range of media from alcohol inks, watercolours, pen and ink architectural drawings, acrylics, oils and mixed media incorporating collage and stencilling. She also has a keen interest in photography and interior design and uses her qualifications in both to create and paint local Irish landscapes and architecture, with a contemporary and unique perspective.
- St Philip's and Sandford Art Exhibition Nov 2023- Group Exhibition
- ‘Colour My World’ Cabra Library July 2023 - Solo Exhibition
- Art on the Veranda - Dun Laoghaire Harbour 2022/2023
- ‘The People’s Art’ St Stephens Green 2022/2023
- Wildcard contestant in ‘Landscape Artist of the Year’ -Filmed in 2023, airing 2024
A frequent exhibitor at ‘Art on the Veranda’ at Dun Laoghaire Harbour and also ‘The People’s Art’ in St Stephen’s Green during the Summer months, Elaine enjoys meeting people and sharing her love of art and her painting knowledge with the public. She enjoys the challenge of a commission for a personalised gift or project. You can see current work samples of her work on her website and social media pages.
Facebook Elaine Watters Art